Saturday 17 November 2012

Khao galli (V.V.Puram),Bangalore

              Its Saturday evening, we had classes till late in the afternoon. I felt boring and hungry. I asked my friend if  she can come out with me. But we didn't think of any place to eat. I remembered a place called Khao galli (in slang) and actually called V.V Puram.

              We found lots of street stuff like different kinds of chat, sweets, savouries and tiffin centres. We started feasting our tummies with delicious Jalebis...They looked shiny with jeera all around. They were sweet, hot and a bit sour....!!


                 Then we moved on to Ghee Paper dosa stall. After having dosa, we walked on the road and stared at all the stuff...We then decided to have Pineapple masala corn and  Chakodi chat..! I would like to upload the pics of these chats in this post..!!



                  My tummy was full after eating all this. I was feeling thirsty, so decided to have a drink..I ordered for a 'masala Fanta'...! It was a glass of Fanta with few drops of lemon and jaljeera powder. Finally had some palm fruits and ended the feast with jalebi again...! 


             
  

No comments:

Post a Comment